As a busy, stay-at-home mother of five, (including two, busy, stay-at-home pre-schoolers) this is a place I can record my thoughts before they leave me. It may be that really profound thought I have with no one to share it with or the question I want to remember to ask someone before getting interrupted. And most recently its the place that I can record our journey to bring baby brother(s) home.
Friday, November 7, 2008
An interrupted welcome
I realized this week after watching the outcome of the election that I had a lot to say and no one to say it to! Well, I guess I could talk politics to my 2 and 3 year old but haven't I already bored them enough with FoxNews? And it's not like these days I can even talk in complete sentences so I'm not sure blogging is the thing for me. At any rate, after encouragement from the hubby and niece I'm going to give it a shot. So I hope there are some of you out there that will join me on my soapbox about just anything (I'm not limiting myself to politics:). And whose to say I won't post something funny about the girls every once....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment